Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My son's awesome Lego imagination

Every night when my son is home I lie down with him at his bedtime and he talks my ear off. Mostly he regales me with every detail of movies or tv shows he has watched or books he has read. Sometimes he tells me the scenarios from his "Lego imagination". Tonight his Lego story involved the Avengers, Mandarin, Bane, the Joker. Jabba the Hut, Boba Fett, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C3PO, and R2D2. It involved Captain America stealing the President's autopen, and he was eventually frozen in carbonite for his crime, temporarily. The plot was loosely based on the Spongebob Squarepants Movie. It was epic.

He may be long winded, but I love his mind.  He constantly amazes me with his attention to detail, as well as his ability to cross mythological genres.  He amazes me, period.  

No comments:

Post a Comment